We are located at our new home in Mission’s Holy Cross Centre. 2204 2nd Street SW – Suite 120m Calgary AB
- A $50 (plus tax) non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your appointment.
- This deposit is transferable to reschedule your appointment so long as I am given a minimum of 72 hours notice.
- It is NOT transferable to another person. If you choose to cancel your appointment at any time, the deposit is forfeited.
Payment – Pricing
- Cash, VISA MASTER CARDS are accepted.
- (3% fee is applied to credit card use)
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- No refunds.
- Gift certificates available on site.
- Clients must provide at least 72 hours notice to reschedule their appointment. The $50 deposit will be transferred to the new appointment.
- In order to change the date/time of your appointment please call in person.
We request 72 hours notice for cancellations however the deposit is non-refundable.
Late and No Show
- If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact me as soon as possible.
- Clients who arrive over 15 minutes late may result in a deposit forfeit and cancellation of your appointment.
- A $40.00 Rebooking fee is required for any pre-paid voucher purchases.
- Wild Rose Esthetica offers NO GUARANTEE for micropigmenation results.
- Individual results will vary from client to client.
- Aftercare of your micropigmentation and your skin type will directly contribute to your final results.
- Some may require additional touch ups to achieve their desired results.
- Regular touch up pricing will apply.
Microblading is not recommended for the following:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with you doctor- I require a physicians note)
- Viral infections (diseases)
- Had Botox within a 3 week period of appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Sick with a cold or flu-like virus
- Used Accutane in the last 6 months
2204 2nd Street SW – Suite 120M Calgary AB