WE ARE MOVING We are in collaboration with Healthflow Naturopathic Clinic and will be temporarily located at their current location of Suite 117, 1330 15th Ave SW Calgary for the month of April 2018!
- A $50 (plus tax and fee) non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your appointment.
- This deposit is transferable to reschedule your appointment so long as I am given a minimum of 72 hours notice.
- It is NOT transferable to another person. If you choose to cancel your appointment at any time, the deposit is forfeited.
Payment – Pricing
- Cash, VISA MASTER CARDS are accepted.
- Unfortunately e-mail money transfers are not accepted at this time.
- (3% fee is applied to credit card use)
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- No refunds.
- Gift certificates available on site.
- Clients must provide at least 72 hours notice to reschedule their appointment. The $100 deposit will be transferred to the new appointment.
- In order to change the date/time of your appointment please follow the link and instructions that can be found in your confirmation e-mail.
We request 72 hours notice for cancellations however the deposit is non-refundable.
Late and No Show
- If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact me as soon as possible.
- Clients who arrive over 15 minutes late may result in a deposit forfeit and cancellation of your appointment.
- A $40.00 Rebooking fee is required for any pre-paid voucher purchases.
- Wild Rose Esthetica offers NO GUARANTEE for micropigmenation results.
- Individual results will vary from client to client.
- Aftercare of your micropigmentation and your skin type will directly contribute to your final results.
- Some may require additional touch ups to achieve their desired results.
- Regular touch up pricing will apply.
Microblading is not recommended for the following:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with you doctor- I require a physicians note)
- Viral infections (diseases)
- Had Botox within a 3 week period of appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Sick with a cold or flu-like virus
- Used Accutane in the last 6 months