- The beginning of your microblading service includes a brief consultation, colour consultation, followed by brow shaping.
- Your regular brow maintenance of tweezing, threading, waxing and/or tinting may continue once the brows have healed.
- It’s normal to experience minor swelling and tenderness following the procedure, due to this there is about a 30% shrinkage when healed.
- The pigment will appear darker for the about the first week until it has healed and then it will appear softer in colour.
- During week 2 – 3 your brows may turn opaque or even seem to disappear. This is not uncommon because of the skin’s healing process. When the healing is complete you will see the pigment return and/or darken a bit.
- At your touch-Up visit (approximately 4 – 6 weeks after your first session) you will receive an evaluation and any changes necessary will be preformed in order to achieve that richness of colour and shape.
How many treatments are needed & How long does microblading last?
- Because everyone heals differently, a minimum of two (2) microblading appointments are needed at about 4-6 weeks apart.
- Microblading will typically it lasts a few years.
- There is no guarantee to how long it lasts as everyones skin responds differently and therefore it is recommend to get your Microblading touched up annually to keep them looking their best.
How should I prepare for my eyebrow procedure?
- Have a couple reference photos with you at your appointment for your ideal brow shape, colour, etc.
- Wear your make-up as you normally would so we can see the shape you normally wear your eyebrows in.
- If you regularly get your eyebrows shaped, waxed, threaded or tinted, please refrain from doing so within a week of your appointment.
- Avoid any blood thinning medication for at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, and Ibuprofen.
- Do NOT drink any alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Remember, with the proper prep & aftercare routine you will have much better results with your microblading procedure.
Day of treatment: ABSORB
- Gently blot the area with clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 5 minutes for the full day until oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymph.
- Wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin. (Don’t worry….THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
- Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Dial Soap, Cetaphil or Neutrogena. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
Days 1-7 MOISTURIZE
- Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. Never put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10 days
- Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
- Apply small amount of vaseline to brows, limiting showers to 5 minutes so as not to create to much steam.
- Keep your face/procedure out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair.
- Your face should only be getting wet at the very last end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
- remove vaseline when done.
♥ Microblading Single Treatment 2 hrs 250.00
♥ Microblading Touch up (4 – 8 weeks) 100.00
♥ Microblading w/touch up (4 – 6 weeks) 350.00
♥ 3 – 6 Month Touch-up 1.5 hrs 175.00
♥ 9 – 12 Month Touch~up 1.5 hrs 250.00
♥ Colour/Shape Correction of microblading 2hrs – 250.00